Meaningful Practice with the Under 3’s is a practical programme that covers a range of components relevant to working with children under 3 years old.
*This in-person, Saturday event will only take place if sufficient bookings are received.
Part 1: Responsive early learning and care experiences using the Aistear Curriculum Framework
- Relationships and interactions
- The Key person
- Schematic patterns in play
- Voice and participation
Part 2: Documenting early learning and care for the under 3’s
- Daily care and Safe sleep (Under Child Care Regulations 2016)
- Recording learning and development and sharing with parents
- Planning a child-led curriculum for the under 3’s.
Date: Sat 5th November
Location: The Silver Tassie Hotel, Letterkenny
* Due to venue hire costs, this in-person, Saturday event will only take place if sufficient bookings are received.
Cost: €45pp … (€40pp Mosaic users)