Early childhood service providers will require posters, signage and information resources in the early childhood setting to raise awareness about preventing the spread of coronavirus. A variety of these are available from the links below for download and printing.
You can also find information that has been translated into different languages as well as Irish Sign Language resources.
Some of the resources available include:
• Information Booklets including easy read and large print versions
• Posters including child friendly hand hygiene posters
• Information videos and audios
• Social media graphics
• ‘Hold Firm’ images and materials
• Guidance for disability services.
Child Friendly Cough and Sneeze Posters are also available from the links below: