On behalf of Louth County Childcare Committee, we are delighted to facilitate a Quality Practice Seminar entitled ‘Meaningful Practice with the Under 3’s’. The event will take place over 2 half days on Friday 30th September and Saturday 1st October in the Fairways Hotel, Dundalk.
Why is this seminar very timely?
This continuing professional development seminar is very timely as it responds to 2 forthcoming policy and practice developments:
- Inspection for the under 3’s
- The Quality Action Plan.
The 2 half days sessions will cover a range of components relevant to working with children under 3 years old. This will include:
Session 1: Responsive early learning and care experiences using the Aistear Curriculum Framework
- Relationships and interactions
- The Key person
- Schematic patterns in play
- Voice and participation
Session 2: Documenting early learning and care for the under 3’s
- Daily care and Safe sleep (Under Child Care Regulations 2016)
- Recording learning and development and sharing with parents
- Planning a child-led curriculum for the under 3’s
- The MOSAIC Educator Multi-modal documentation system.
For further enquiries and to book tickets for the event, please contact Louth Count Childcare Committee on
Email: [email protected]