We offer practical explanations and tools that will streamline your work and provide clarity where confusion and overthinking may have taken over!
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Programmes provided by Mosaic are hugely popular. The secret to Mosaic CPD is its uncomplicated format, enabling educators to refresh and up-skill in specific areas of pedagogical practice.
We currently have 10 CPD programmes to choose from and we update and add new programmes continually. Check out the range of programmes on offer at www.earlyedcpd.ie
A Unique Profile for Each Educator
The MOSAIC e-CPD platform is designed with the professional development of the individual educator in mind. Once you register to our platform, you have created a personal record profile to keep track of your CPD participation. This includes the dates you participated in individual programmes, a copy of your handouts and a copy of your certificate of participation. This means that if you move to a different early childhood setting, your CPD profile moves with you.
Mosaic programmes are underpinned by the principles and objectives of early childhood quality and regulatory frameworks – however, they are delivered in an accessible, common-sense style that enables educators to make real and sustainable changes and improvements to everyday practice.
Practical and Transferrable Learning
In a climate where early childhood care and education is busy and continually changing, we believe that supporting and motivating management and educators to keep practice fresh is fundamental to the provision of positive experiences for staff and children.
A tried and tested Mosaic delivery model adopts a practical, jargon free approach with high levels of transferable learning to practice outcomes. In everyday terms, when time is precious and tasks are high, this is what Educators need from CPD!
We can facilitate team bookings if you have a large staff team. Just email us at [email protected] and we will send you a group booking form. You can pay in one payment for all programmes via bank transfer yet each programme is individual for each staff member as we will process your order manually.
Just follow this simple process to access MOSAIC e-CPD..
- Go to earlyedcpd.ie
- Registering is simple– just enter your name, email and password. This creates a cpd profile for you personally.
- Once you have registered once, you can access your profile anytime by entering your email and password. You will be able to access all your handouts and copy certificates anytime.
- Then choose your programmefrom the menu- the course will then upload to your cpd profile.
- Read the course information and then start the presentation. You can stop and start the presentation as many times as you want – take notes as you go.
- When you are finished viewing the presentation, you can complete your course by clicking on ‘Programme Content’this is where you will find your handouts and where you can ‘proceed to exam’ when finished. This contains a few multiple-choice
Your certificate is emailed to you and a backup copy is saved to your cpd profile which you can go in and out of anytime after this by simply logging in with your email and password.